At Corry FCU we are committed to helping you learn healthy financial habits, understand your money and various financial projects better, and protect yourself and your money. Listed below are resources, links, and webinars for your education and use free of cost.
- Money Management tools
- Federal Trade Commission - ID Theft
- National Consumer's League's Fraud Center
- Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General
- Edmit: Pay for college with more aid and less debt. Edmit helps you compare your top schools and shows how much you will really need to pay to further your education. Helps you make that big decision with less stress.
- iGrad: An endless supply of information, articles, videos, webinars, games, and more to help you prepare for life post-college. How to pay off your loans and career development, and an expert-moderated community of students with questions just like yours.
Join us from the comfort of your home or office as we discuss a variety of topis to increase your financial awareness. Financial education is an important aspect of long-term plan.
- May 5th @ 6:30PM: Medicare: Register Online
- May 12th @ 6PM: How to Weather a Bear Market: Register Online
- May 25th @ 6:30PM: Women & Investing: Register Online
- June 2nd @ 6:30PM: The 3 Transitions to Retirement: Register Online
- June 9th @ 6PM: Social Security: Register Online
- June 16th @ 6PM: Income for Life: Register Online
- June 23rd @ 6PM: How to Weather a Bear Market: Register Online
- June 30th @ 6PM: Rollover Planning: Register Online
Our certified financial counselors are at every one of our locations and ready to help you with any planning, debt management, or savings goals that you may have. If you are looking for ways to improve your finances, we are here to help! Read more about our Financial Counselors and reach out if you’d like to set up an appointment.