Whether you are buying your first home, a new car, or just need some extra cash for that big purchase, Corry Federal Credit Union has a loan to fit your needs.
- Vehicle LoansWe offer vehicle loans for new and used automobiles including motorcycles.
- Auto Draft ProgramGet pre-approved for an auto loan and know how much you can spend before stepping foot on a dealer’s lot. This saves you the hassle of negotiating and keeps you in control of the whole auto-buying process. You will receive easy steps from us to follow and all the paperwork needed to give to the dealer after you found the vehicle you really want. We put you back in control of auto-buying! Email our Loan Department for more info: email@example.com.
- Recreational Vehicle LoansRecreational vehicle loans include boats, tractors, RV's, ATV's, jet skis, and any other similar items that have legal titles.
- Signature LoansSignature loans, or personal loans, are available for smaller dollar amounts to fund purchases that members would not otherwise be able to make.
- Share Secured LoansAn alternative to a signature loan, shared secured loans are offered at a lower rate when you have the assets in your shares (accounts) to cover the balance of your loan.
- Mortgage LoansWe offer several different types of mortgage loans to service your specific needs:
- Purchase Mortgage Loans
- Non-Purchase Mortgage Loans
- Closed End Home Equity Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit
- Apply for a mortgage loan here!
- Student LoansWe offer a couple option for student loans and are happy to help our youth members finance their college goals. Learn more about student loans .
- Credit Disability and Credit Life InsuranceCredit Life and Credit Disability Insurance is available with most loans. This optional coverage is underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company. Please ask your credit union loan officer for details.
We strive to offer our members attractive loan rates, these rates are based on the loan type, term, and the borrower's credit score. We also offer many easy payment options such as automatic withdraw or direct deposit. If you have any questions about our loan products or the current rates stop in and talk to one of our knowledgeable loan officers.