- As Low As 6.99% APR*
- Up to 60 Month Term
- Rates only apply if paying off other creditors
*Annual Percentage Rate effective 1/1/2015 – 1/31/2015. Some terms and conditions may apply. Subject to credit approval. Membership eligibility required.
- Join us for an evening Under the Sea!
- Saturday, January 31st, 2015
- 6pm at St. Elizabeth's Parish Center
- Cost is $18 per ticket
- Please RSVP by Monday, January 19th, 2015
*Must be a member of Corry Federal Credit Union or a guest of a CFCU member to attend. All attendees must be 21 years old or older.
- Includes new Christmas club or Vacation club accounts
- $5.00 for any new club account opened in January or February
- Account must stay open until June 1, 2015
- Member must make at least 1 deposit per month
*Promotion effective 1/1/2015-2/28/2015. Some terms and conditions may apply. Membership eligibility required.
We would like to make your winter season even brighter this year by allowing you to skip a November, December, or January loan payment for any eligible loans. Take advantage of CFCU's Skip-A-Payment program and use the extra cash for the Holidays.
(With every Skip-A-Payment five dollars of the fee will be donated to a local charity or benefit fund.)
Be sure to send in your request before your payments are due!
- Decide which month and loan you would like to skip*.
- Fill out this application and return it to us.
- Include your check for the service fee of $35.00 or designate which account you would like us to debit the fee amount from.
- Mail, fax, or drop off your completed request to our office.
*In order to be eligible to participate in the Skip-A-Pay program you must be a member in good standing with the Credit Union and your loan payment must not be past due. The Skip-A-Pay application must be received at least five business days prior to your payment/due date. If you have received a hardship extension or loan modification, you may not be eligible for the program. Interest will continue to accrue on the outstanding balance of the loan until it is paid in full. You are responsible for the outstanding principal and interest of your loan and you will be responsible to continue to make the scheduled payments after the original maturity date until all principal and interest is paid in full. GAP protection, credit life and/or disability insurances purchased through the Credit Union will not extend beyond the original maturity date of the loan(s). GAP protection, credit life and/or disability insurances purchased through a third-party may be voided by extending the loan with this payment skip. First payments and loans being paid by CUNA disability claims are not eligible to be skipped. A non-refundable $35 fee per loan will be applied. Not available on all loans. Your situation may differ. Other restrictions may apply. Contact Corry Federal Credit Union for complete details and eligibility.